Halloween

I think I remembered why we dont trick or treat:
a. West cant eat candy
b. Our family (you know the ones who count to trick or treat) live sooooo far apart!
c. having to take apart and put back together a costume 5 times is really exausting!
My camera wasn't working so well but here are some really sweet moments of Zeke and Westley.
Zeke got out of bed to come say hello to the last trick-or-treater of the night... batman.
Oh but wait this batman is someone familiar, its Westley. (Zeke rubbing Westleys face)


It was SO so cute how sweet Zeke was when he saw Westley, they melt my heart.



Westley visiting Grandpa at work. (Grandpa's arm shown on right!)

Another one of West as batman!

Photo's not shown (and non existing) Westley helping Grammie hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters. Westley showing papa his "wheels" and of course Westley trying to score big at the fire dpartment (only to be sold short to an automatic fire alarm!)








2 comments:

ChiroMomma said...

I hope you got lots of good candy for me West! The girls werent so willing to share so I am hoping to raid your candy bucket before your mom does. :)

Love you tons! And we will see you soon!!!!!

Tabitha said...

Such a cute little batman! I'm glad that he is to the rescue!