Colorado Trip...again


Four generations of CRAZY! :>
Uncle Hob and West connected at the hip.
Rocking out to some XM kids on the 1 1/2 hour flight turned bad.
Annie this picture is dedicated to you!
One word... FUNNY!

So glad we didnt have to share a bed... see how much room he would have left me. Do you get me now?
Some of the grandkids and one GGK!

Ill fly next to him any time its Woody that caused all the problems.
Well shall call this the famous "Im in Colorado" smile.
yelling at each other in the back of the bus!
My seesters and I!
Our first professional hair cut... thanks again Aunt Trisha!



4 comments:

ChiroMomma said...

Love all these pics! He is so sweet and I cant wait to see him this summer. My favorite pics is the one of him on the plane with Woody. So cute!

One question...I can only think of one reason that pic might be dedicated to me...tell me your reason? haha!

Kim Allen said...

Hey girl! I'm glad to see another blogger I know. Wesley is such a cutie and you are an awesome mom. Looks like you had fun in Colorado. You need to come to the next girls night!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.